Join us at the RPA & Cognitive Congress in Bengaluru (also known as Bangalore), December 12th - 13th, India’s first deep-dive RPA and Cognitive automation conference to discover how your organization can plan for a more intelligent future with innovative technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA). We're proud sponsors of this year's conference and we hope you'll come by our booth to meet our team, hear all about what makes our Leo RPA platform unique, and for a chance to win some really cool prizes!
Mark Your Calendars!
We are excited to be presenting a workshop at this year's pre-conference event:
Workshop B at 12:00 - 14:30, Monday, December 11th - Process Selection 101: Develop the model program and business case in the piloting phase to obtain investment to scale up.
Whether you've already completed a POC or are just considering your first steps into RPA, this workshop will provide invaluable insights to get you started on your RPA journey. In this workshop you will learn:
- How to assess opportunities for automation across the business
- How to identify what you 'should ' automate, rather than what you 'can'
- Process re-engineering before you start
- How to choose a process for a Proof of Concept or pilot
- How to decide between 'attended' and 'unattended' RPA for your processes
- Do I implement internally or draft external help?
Schedule one-on-one time with Kryon
Having worked with dozens of organizations on their RPA journey's, we welcome the opportunity to share our insights and answer any questions you may have.
Kryon's patented and unique RPA Platform provides:
- Unattended Automation: to offload rules-based business processes to a virtual workforce,
- Attended Automation: to automation desktop tasks for your human workforce, and
- Hybrid Automation: to address scenarios where there is interaction between the virtual and human workforce.
For details on how we can help your organization achieve quick and dramatic improvements in process execution, cost savings, and error reduction, please stop by our booth or better yet, schedule a personal demo.
You may also be interested in these blog posts: