If you work in a contact center – or work with people who do – then you already know how challenging it is to be a customer service representative (CSR) today. There are the technical challenges that stem from needing to work with a variety of computer programs while on the phone with customers, the regulatory challenges requiring compliance with complex laws that can change frequently, and the sales challenges of increasing revenue through upselling and cross-selling.
But perhaps the greatest challenge of all is meeting the rising expectations of today’s customers for service that is fast, reliably accurate, consistent across channels, and personalized. Consider that in a 2017 study conducted by Microsoft, 72 percent of respondents said they expect the CSRs who speak with them “to already know who they are, what they've purchased and have insight into their previous engagements.”
Fortunately, as the demands placed on contact centers continue to grow, so do the technological solutions that can help them to meet these needs efficiently. By automating and streamlining specific processes, robotic process automation (RPA) can empower CSRs to achieve key goals including:
- Improving customer experience – guiding CSRs to make service faster, more accurate, more personalized, and more consistent across channels.
- Increasing sales – alerting CSRs to promising opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Optimizing operating expenses – streamlining and offloading repetitive, rules-based processes to achieve higher ROI.
- Boosting CSR morale – reducing burdensome processes, allowing them to focus on offering excellent service.
- Accelerating training – providing real-time guidance both for new CSRs and for experienced employees.
How Does Kryon Maximize These Benefits?
Built from the ground up to meet the needs of real enterprises and the regular business users they employ, Kryon’s RPA solutions stand out for their user-friendliness, flexibility, and comprehensiveness. Not only do we offer three different types of RPA – but our end-to-end, modular suite of solutions addresses the entire process of planning and implementing automated processes.
Specifically, Kryon offers four automation solutions:
- Kryon Process Discovery™, which automatically identifies work processes, evaluates their automation potential, and creates fully functional automation workflows for them.
- Kryon Attended Automation, in which desktop robots help employees improve their performance – automatically performing specific processes, providing on-screen guidance, or both.
- Kryon Unattended Automation, in which robots running on virtual machines automatically perform assigned processes from end to end.
- Kryon Hybrid Automation, in which attended and unattended robots work together, combining the flexibility of Attended Automation and the efficiency of Unattended Automation to offer an optimal solution to meet an enterprise’s needs.
The Bottom Line: Versatility Matters
Many contact centers have a variety of processes that can be automated either fully or partially, and making the most of all of these opportunities for RPA requires a comprehensive approach that may incorporate a variety of RPA tools.
That’s why the unmatched robustness of Kryon’s RPA suite stands out as such an important asset. Whether you’re looking to find automatable process, to train new CSRs (a high priority given the notoriously high employee attrition rates within contact centers), to provide them with ongoing guidance, to boost their compliance with specific rules, or to automate processes entirely, Kryon has an intelligent RPA solution ready to help you reach your contact center’s goals.