Kryon Systems' EMEA team is heading to Madrid for the RPA & AI Exchange Europe, March 20th - 21st. Join us and leading high-level executives from across Europe to discuss strategy and benchmarks to create a clear road map for business transformation required for the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Making the leap to digital transformation and RPA is a decisive moment for any company, but the biggest challenge is simply getting started. Having worked with dozens of organizations on their RPA journeys, we welcome the opportunity to show you how RPA can benefit your business.
We hope you'll come by our stand to meet the team, or better yet, schedule a personal demo to see the full power of Kryon RPA in action.
Kryon's patented and unique RPA Platform provides:
- Unattended Automation: to offload rules-based business processes to a virtual workforce,
- Attended Automation: to automation desktop tasks for your human workforce, and
- Hybrid Automation: to address scenarios where there is interaction between the virtual and human workforce.
The results speak for themselves: low total cost of ownership, greater ROI on your RPA investment, and cross-organizational business process improvement.
Mark your calendars: Don't miss our insightful think tank session!
March 20, 2:05 PM: Identifying and Prioritizing Processes for RPA
Speaker: Doron Luder, Director of Sales EMEA, Kryon Systems
In this session we will be discussing:
- Developing an RPA strategy: thinking long term vs. short term
- How to choose the business processes that would benefit the most from automation
You may also be interested in these blog posts: