A little rain won't stop us from attending RPA & AI Week in London next week, November 27th-29th! In addition to rubbing shoulders with the Queen, this event is a great opportunity to meet some amazing people that are truly passionate about robotic process automation, and to hear about the latest tools, methodologies, and best practices for success.
Mark Your Calendars!
We are excited to be presenting a workshop at this year's conference:
Workshop E at 13:50p, Monday, November 27th - Process Selection 101: Develop the model program and business case in the piloting phase to obtain investment to scale up.
Whether you've already completed a POC or are just considering your first steps into RPA, this workshop will provide invaluable insights to get you started on your RPA journey. In this workshop you will learn:
- How to assess opportunities for automation across the business
- How to identify what you 'should ' automate, rather than what you 'can'
- Process re-engineering before you start
- How to choose a process for a Proof of Concept or pilot
- How to decide between 'attended' and 'unattended' RPA for your processes
- Do I implement internally or draft external help?
Schedule one-on-one time with Kryon
Having worked with dozens of organizations on their RPA journey's, we welcome the opportunity to share our insights and answer any questions you may have.
For details on how we can help your organization achieve quick and dramatic improvements in process execution, cost savings, and error reduction, please stop by our booth or better yet, schedule a personal demo.
You may also be interested in these blog posts: