Kryon's APAC team is excited to be headed down under next week, September 25th - 26th, for the RPA Melbourne 2018 Summit. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is no longer hype – 1 in 3 organizations are intending to use robotics, and 25% of larger organizations are already using RPA. Join us and leading high-level executives from across Australia to discuss strategy and benchmarks to create a clear road map for business transformation required for the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Making the leap to digital transformation and RPA is a decisive moment for any company, but the biggest challenge is simply getting started. Having worked with dozens of organizations on their RPA journeys, we welcome the opportunity to show you how RPA can benefit your business - we hope you'll come by our booth to meet the team!
Kryon's patented and unique RPA Platform provides:
- Unattended Automation: to offload rules-based business processes to a virtual workforce,
- Attended Automation: to automation desktop tasks for your human workforce, and
- Hybrid Automation: to address scenarios where there is interaction between the virtual and human workforce.
- Process Discovery: our exciting new solution that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to automatically analyze a company’s business processes and evaluate each process’s suitability for automation.
The results speak for themselves: low total cost of ownership, greater ROI on your RPA investment, and cross-organizational business process improvement.
Mark your calendars: Don't miss our round table discussion!
Tuesday, September 25, 11:20 am : Making the Most of Your RPA Investment (Table 4)
Speaker: Matan Trogan - Director of Sales, APAC | Kryon
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables organizations to create virtual workforces that increase processing efficiency, reduce errors and cut operational costs. However, even when enterprises implement RPA, many are challenged with scaling it across the organization and identifying all the potential business processes that can and should be automated for maximum ROI.
- Leveraging 3 types of automation for end-to-end process efficiency and improvement
- What is preventing companies from industrializing automation across the enterprise
- Process Discovery vs. Process Mining – what’s the difference and how does it apply to RPA operations
You may also be interested in these blog posts: