The countdown has begun for the first ever Robotic Process Automation (RPA) summit in Asia and we couldn't be more excited! Join us at RPA Asia 2017, June 7-8th, in Singapore to explore the latest RPA technologies, best practices, and strategies that are being implemented by leading global organizations to achieve operational excellence. Whether you are just getting started or trying to determine how to drive long-term success of your RPA project, you will find the answers you need at the Summit.
Schedule one-on-one time with Kryon Systems
We are honored to be sponsoring the event and we hope you'll come by our Booth #2 to meet the Kryon team and for a chance to win some really cool prizes! Better yet, schedule a personal demo to see the Leo RPA solution in action, and discover how you can dramatically improve speed, efficiency, accuracy and compliance of your business processes.
The Leo RPA Platform is a unique 3-in-1 platform that provides:
- Unattended Automation: to offload rules-based business processes to a virtual workforce,
- Attended Automation: to automation desktop tasks for your human workforce, and
- Hybrid Automation: to address scenarios where there is interaction between the virtual and human workforce.
Our intelligent automation solutions result in: low total cost of ownership, greater ROI on your RPA investment, and cross-organizational business process improvement.
Recommended: Don't miss this insightful sessionJune 7 15:50 PM Leveraging RPA to Drive Service Delivery Transformation & Productivity Improvements
Speaker: Kim Yee Tang, Director, Technology & Architecture Office, Singtel
- Revisiting Singtel’s RPA journey: Identify areas of RPA application, project objectives and targets
- A look at how RPA is driving service delivery transformation and operational excellence in Singtel: From raising change ticket to customer order processing and billing for enterprise customers
- Steps to ensuring RPA integration with existing legacy systems
- The road ahead: Building an in-house RPA Center of Excellence
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
You may also be interested in these blog posts: