If you have read some of our previous blog posts on RPA and customer service, then you likely know what an asset automation can be for call centers. Instead of expecting your service representatives to focus on computer-based tasks while speaking with customers, you can let software robots guide these employees and lighten their workloads. This way, they can offer faster service, while also focusing more on creating a positive customer experience.
But how can you most effectively identify the right tasks to automate for your call center?
That is the focus of our upcoming live webinar, Beyond Traditional RPA: Finding Your Call Center’s Untapped Potential. We invite you to join us at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, August 29th, to discover how innovative technology can help you streamline your approach to choosing which processes to automate (and in what order).
In this informative session, we will cover:
- Where to point process automation projects first for the maximum efficiency
- How both L&D and operations benefit from attended, unattended, and hybrid automation:
- On-desktop (attended) automation guides agents to complete processes more efficiently
- Off-desktop (unattended) automation reduces "swivel chair" routines
- Hybrid (attended and unattended combined) automation allows call center agent to fully concentrate on the customer
- How automated process discovery works, and how it's introduced a new era for automation
Get more insights, hear about concrete use cases and raise any related question you might have by registering today! For more information and to register for this webinar, please click here.